Abide In Me Therapeutic Massage Services
By scheduling your massage you are indicating that you understand and accept these terms and conditions.
Last Revised: February 21, 2017
It is the responsibility of the booking Client to articulate this information to participants.
1. Definitions: The following words shall have the following meanings:
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“AGREEMENT”) GOVERN THE PROVISION OF THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE SERVICES, BY ABIDE IN ME THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE SERVICES. CLIENT'S ACCEPTANCE OF THE SERVICES FROM ABIDE IN ME THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE SERVICES SHALL BE DEEMED TO CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN:
In addition to the consultation, an intake form will be required to be completed by members of the AIM Wellness Membership program. For training purposes consultations and treatments will be monitored and recorded.
All information collected will be confidential and never shared with third parties without written permission from the Client.
4. Services: AIM Massage Therapy shall provide Certified and Licensed Massage Therapists to the Client at the premises for the agreed hours. AIM Massage Therapists will provide treatment as requested by the Client and as outlined on the AIM Massage Therapy website and customized quotation letter.
5. Client Responsibilities: For Workplace, Marketing and Social events sessions, the Client must provide a suitable area for the Session to take place and a contact person for AIM to liaise with. The Client is responsible for delivering the treatment schedule to the Therapist before the start of the agreed hours if applicable. The Client must also explain to each individual the nature and extent of the treatment as described in the customized quotation letter.
2. Quotations and Appointments: All requests for scheduling a Massage Therapy Session must be submitted through the AIM Massage Therapy website. A customized quotation letter will be sent by email to the requestor outlining Session details and pricing. Once agreed upon by both the Client and AIM an invoice detailing payment instructions will be sent to the Client. Appointments will be confirmed by email once the required 50% non-refundable deposit has been received. The remaining 50% is due once services are rendered.
Any changes to the agreed hours or Sessions requested once payment has been made and the booking confirmation has been received may affect the agreed fee. Additional fees will be invoiced and payment requested on receipt of invoice. Any refunds due to reduced agreed hours will be credited back to the Client.
3. Pre-Treatment Consultation: For Workplace and Marketing massages a brief analysis of an individual Client’s overall health will be conducted prior to the treatment. For Social (private) and AIM Wellness Membership massage Sessions Clients must participate in a health Consultation with their Massage Therapist prior to the treatment. Some health conditions may prevent the Client from receiving treatments and may be required to have written permission from their primary health physician before service. AIM Massage Therapists will use discretion to determine if treatment should be conducted and reserves the right to decline services if treatment is deemed unsafe for the Client and/or Massage Therapist.
For events, individuals under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Prior to the event the Client who has booked the Session must articulate this notice to participants. The parent or guardian must give permission for the agreed massage Session to be performed. The parent or guardian is expected to remain present throughout the treatment.
For AIM Wellness Membership members, a suitable area for the Session to take place must be provided if treatment is scheduled for their facility.
6. Gratuity: The offering of gratuity to the Massage Therapist is not included or required; however is accepted and appreciated.
7. Cancellations and Session Changes: All scheduled changes and cancellations must be received in writing.
Once a booking has been confirmed, the Client will incur the following for cancellations and changes:
In the unlikely event that the Massage Therapist is unable to perform the service due to an injury, illness, act of God or other cause beyond the control of the Massage Therapist, the Massage Therapist will make every effort to secure a replacement. If a suitable replacement is not found, AIM Massage Therapy will recommend a rescheduled Session or cancel the Session and will take the responsibility to return all payments received.
AIM Massage Therapy reserves the right to immediately terminate a booked Session if the Client expresses any inappropriate behavior (including but not limited to drug use, excessive drinking, illicit or sexually suggestive remarks or sexual advances). The Client will be charged for the full price of the booked service.
8. Termination: This Agreement will terminate automatically if either party shall be in breach of any of its obligations under this Agreement.
9. Disclaimer: The nature of each Session is for the basic purpose of relief from stress and muscular tension. Massage Services provided are not for the solicitation of sensual desires nor are a replacement for medical or psychological care or treatment. AIM reserves the right to approve and/or revoke Sessions.
10. Image and Likeness Release: For Workplace, Marketing and Social Events it is understood that Clients grant AIM the right and permission to use their (including participants) name, likeness, image, voice and/or appearance as such may be embodied in any photos, video recordings, audiotapes, digital images, and the like, taken or made on behalf of AIM. Clients agree that AIM has complete ownership of such material and can use said material for any purpose consistent with AIM's mission. Theses uses include, but are not limited to videos, publications, advertisements, news releases, websites and any promotional or educational materials in any medium. Clients acknowledge that they will not receive any compensation for the use of such images, videos, likeness, etc.